Roberto G. Sanchez Recognition Award Nominations

  • Kent Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010

    Every year Centro Hispano presents the Robert G. Sanchez

    award to an individual in our community who has demonstrated

    long-standing leadership and commitment to promoting Latino

    educational opportunities. Past winners have included Juan

    Morales in 2005, Juan Jose Lopez in 2006, Joe Nigh in 2007,

    Bryan Grau in 2008 and Benjamin Rodriguez in 2009.

    The award will be presented at Centro Hispano’s Annual Banquet on

    November 5th, 2010 at the Madison Concourse Hotel.

    Please help Centro Hispano recognize another deserving

    community leader this year by sending us your nominations via

    the attached form.

    Kenneth Craig

    Interim Executive Director

    Centro Hispano of Dane County