Reminder-- only 11 days left to register for "Tools for Community Organizing: Building Our Toolbox"

  • Amy S. Mondloch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010

      Hi all—

      Just a reminder—Registrations for “Tools for Community Organizing: Building Our Toolbox” are due on May 14th for the May 22nd event.  Registration materials are available online at www.grassrrootsleadershipcollege.org or by calling 441-0085.  Registrations can be emailed to amy@... or mailed to the Grassroots Leadership College 1321 E. Mifflin St. Suite 201 Madison, WI 53703.

      This is a great opportunity to learn from others as well as to share your experiences.  We’ve got organizers, activists, funders, and supporters coming from neighborhood associations, political groups, food groups, environmentalists, social justice, people working on mental health issues, and much, much more.  If you are interested in creating a positive change in your community around any issue, chances are you will find others who share similar issue interests.

      So, get your registration in today!  Childcare is available.  Interpreting is available for Spanish speakers.  Cost is $10 for individuals and a sliding scale for organizations.  Scholarships are available and Timebank hours are accepted.

      Spread the word!

      Thanks!

      Peace,

      amy

      Everyone A Learner, Everyone A Teacher, Everyone A Leader

      a proud member of

      Community Shares of Wisconsin

      Register now for "Tools for Community Organizing: Building Our Toolbox"

      www.grassrootsleadershipcollege.org

      Amy S Mondloch

      Executive Director

      Grassroots Leadership College