RE: [MadisonLUChA] Re: [LaSup] FW: Centro Hispano Murals

  • Peter Munoz
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2010
      Thank you, Salvador! We greatly appreciate your assistance on the mural project, and, of course, your continued support.

      Mil Gracias!!!! : )

      ________________________________

      From: sharon@...
      To: sharon@...
      Subject: FW: Centro Hispano Murals
      Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:24:08 -0600

      Please check out this short video on the Centro Hispano murals!

      Sharon

      http://host.madison.com/news/video/vmix_8b287540-2be9-11df-ab48-001cc4c002e0.html <http://host.madison.com/news/video/vmix_8b287540-2be9-11df-ab48-001cc4c002e0.html>

      Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/>
    • Alfonso Zepeda-Capistran
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2010
        Looks great. Thank you for sharing the video. Bien hecho!
        Thanks Peter and Sharon for your leadership on this project.
        All of the murals make Centro a very special place.
        Alfonso