The Capital City Hues - February 25 Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010

      Good Morning Everyone,

           In our February 25 edition, we feature local author Sandra Adell who recently published Confessions of a Slot Machine Queen about the dangers of slot machine gambling. She will be launching Confessions on Saturday February 27 at 2 p.m. at the South Madison Library, 2222 S. Park Street. Sones de México will perform at the Overture Center on March 6. The Generational Alliance is gearing up the youth vote. The Nrityagram Indian Dance Ensemble will perform classical Indian Dance at the Wisconsin Union Theater. And the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority’s Men Who Cook will be held on March 6. These are just a few of the stories in Your Capital City Hues. Pick one up today!

      Take Care!

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues