Fwd: We got free stuff . . . stop by the Social Justice Center

  • Brenda Konkel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010

      desks, lots of desks . . . and other things . . .

      ***************************************
      FREE EQUIPMENT :: SWAP/EXCHANGE !

      WHERE: TWO LOCATIONS!
      Social Justice Center 1202 Williamson St (Williamson & Few)
      WYOU Studio 609 E. Washington Ave. (Washington & Blair)

      WHEN: Wednesday, February 10th 10AM - 4PM (non-profits only)
      Thursday, February 11th 10AM – 4PM (anyone)

      WHAT: Excess equipment and supplies

      • Office Furniture – desks, chairs, filing cabinets, shelving
      • Office Equipment – printer, staplers, tape dispensers, letter trays, etc.
      • Office Supplies – hanging folders, misc. desk supplies, binders, etc.
      • Miscellaneous – Coffee makers, microwaves, mini fridges

      With a number of groups transitioning in and out of the Social Justice Center, we have accumulated a number of office items that we’d like to offer for free.

      Items will be offered to non-profit groups on Wednesday, on a first-come, first-served basis. Please bring some verification of your non-profit status.

      We only ask that you remove whatever you choose the same week … i.e. by Friday, February 12th.

      Rick Fairchild, Program Coordinator
      Social Justice Center
      1202 Williamson Street
      Madison, WI 53703