Employment Q&A Session-2/17

  • Malika S Monger
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010

    Please help spread the word....

    Interested in a career with Madison Area Technical College?

    We want to share everything you need to know regarding our hiring process.

    Come prepared. We're ready to answer all your questions!

    Join us Wednesday, February 17th, 2010

    5:30-7:30 pm

    South Madison Education Center (Villager Mall)
    2300 S. Park St., Madison, WI

    Learn About:

    • Position Openings
    • The Application and Screening Process
    • The Interview Process
    • Credentials required for different careers
    • Resume Writing/Interview Tips

    Malika Monger

    Employment & Workforce Diversity Administrator

    3550 Anderson Street

    Madison, WI. 53704

    608-243-4449

    608-246-6909 (fax)