Fwd: What's going on in the City and County this week . . .
- There seems to be something here for everyone . . .---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brenda Konkel <brendakonkel@...>
Date: Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Subject: What's going on in the City and County this week . . .
To: northside <firstname.lastname@example.org>, einpc <email@example.com>, capitolneighborhoods <firstname.lastname@example.org>, marqna <email@example.com>, tlna <firstname.lastname@example.org>, jamesmadisonparkneighborhood <email@example.com>, MansionHillNeighborhood <MansionHillNeighborhood@yahoogroups.com>
There are other things going on in the city, besides the Edgewater Hotel, some items of interest for neighborhoods include . . . but if you're interested in that, the only meeting this week is Monday at Plan Commission . . .
- Types of street trees we plan
- Parks Pesticides Report
- Mallards request for fireworks and improvements to the park
- Alcohol bans in parks
- Truax project
- Council workgroup on snow policies
- Bus reidership numbers down
- Low income bus pass program
- Dane County Task Force on Racial Disparities in the Criminal Justice System report
and I'm sure, some other items of interest
Here's my weekly recap on city meetings coming up.
Some items of interest
- 911 radio system
- RTA referendum
- Land use issues
- Public hearing on immigration
- Clean Air Coalition activities
Here's my weekly recap on county meetings coming up
If you're interested in School Board, TJ said he'd start doing something similar here: