Fwd: [NMD Local] Postcards for Immigration Reform

  • lpine tds.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      This is a message to all Catholics in support of comprehensive immigration reform.   Just in case the Catholic Diocese in your area has decided not to participate in this "Justice for Immigrants" (justicia para inmigrantes) campaign, you can read about it below and click on the www.justiceforimmigrants.org link below to express your views and pass it on to your parish priest.