Re: [MadisonLUChA] Housing Trouble on the Northside

  • J.M.Y
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2009
      Are there any Latino abogados out there?

      I have been coming up with nothing. I got some names and numbers but mostly no one returns my calls. Perhaps I give too much detail on the voice mail and they decide to shut me out right away.

      The ones that have called back, don't think the Condo association is going to pay out if they lose.

      Joe Yracheta

      From: Tobi LeMahieu <tlemahieu@fairhousi ngwisconsin. com>
      To: MadisonLUChA@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 11:50 AM

      Please call our toll-free complaint intake line at 1-877-647-3247.  We take complaints of illegal housing discrimination,

      Tobi

      --
      Tobi LeMahieu
      Program Services Administrator

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2010
        Hello Tobi,

        Still haven't heard anything from your Milwaukee office. But for now our condo association has laid off my tenants because another home owner has gone through the EOC of Madison to have both our complaints investigated. Apparently, her half black son has caused a lot of worry for the neighbors and a lot of confrontations between her and the President of the Association.

        Great news on the settlement of your other case.

        Thanks

        JOE

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 14, 2010

          Hi Joe,

          Please send me your phone number and I’ll have someone contact you directly.

          Thanks,

          Tobi

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 14, 2010

            Hi Joe,

            I checked with Margaret from our Milwaukee office and she said she has spoken with you—she’s going to call you again but feel free to call her directly at 1-877-647-3247.

            Thanks,

            Tobi