Re: [MadisonLUChA] FW: What would you ask Janet Napolitano?

  • salcandresen@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2009
      Peter:
      I would ask her what will she do to make sure that the human and civil right of detained undocumented immigrants are repected and enforced. Something she never did while she was Gov of Arizona, where she allowed Sheriff Arpaio to run rampant with his racist anti immigrant enforcement tactics.

      I would also ask her what will she do to maintain the integrity of families as she increases enforcement only measures, which are currently inhumanely separating children from their parents and destroying those family units and in turn, jeopardizing the future of these kids.

      Sal Carranza

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Peter Munoz"
      Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:51:44 -0500