Re: What are your biggest housing issues?

  • Brenda Konkel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2009
      Here's the solutions that were brainstormed
      http://brendakonkel.blogspot.com/2009/07/possible-housing-solutions.html

      Let me know what is missing!  Or feel free to post a comment on the blog!
      Brenda

      On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Brenda Konkel <brendakonkel@...> wrote:
      The people who attended the "People's Vision For Affordable Housing" came up with issues in the following areas:

      Tenant Landlord
      Homelessness
      Discrimination
      Affordable Housing and Development Issues

      Please feel free to add your ideas, or send me an email with your additional thoughts.

      Tomorrow, I'll put up the brainstormed solutions.  And stay tuned for an announcement for our next meeting where we look at the results of our brainstorming and determine next steps.

      Thanks so much!  We really need your input to make this work!

      Brenda