FW: [LaSup] FW: [calamadison] Reception Party for Cuba Caravan Thu 7/9

  • Peter R. Munoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009

      From: calamadison- owner@lists. riseup.net [mailto:calamadison -owner@lists. riseup.net] On Behalf Of CALA
      Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 10:34 PM
      To: calamadison@ lists.riseup. net
      Subject: [calamadison] Reception Party for Cuba Caravan Thu 7/9

      Thursday July 9

      co-sponsored by Community Action on Latin America, The Madison-Camaguey Sister City Association

      Reception party for 20th Annual Pastor for Peace Caravan to Cuba

      7:30 PM at Just Coffee Coop - 1129 E Wilson St

      This year has seen positive changes in U.S. - Cuba relations. The Cuban-American community has seen the easing of travel restrictions to the island. We believe that it is the right of everyone to freely travel anywhere in the world. This is why we are supporting two Madison delegates who will be traveling to Cuba in the next few weeks.

      For 20 years, Pastors for Peace has been leading the movement for the freedom to travel, to provide material aid and stand in solidarity with the people of Cuba. This year's reception will feature Caravan veteran Ellen Bernstein.

      Join us to celebrate with the music of Son Mudanza and Sonidos Suaves. The hat will be passed to support our delegates.

       Community Action on Latin America ~ www.calamadison. org ~ voicemail 608-251-3241

      CALA is a member of Community Shares of Wisconsin ~ www.communityshares .com

      Yahoo! Groups
      Mental Health Zone
      Find support for
      Mental illnesses
      Yahoo! Groups
      Mom Power
      Discover doing more
      for your family
      Get in Shape
      on Yahoo! Groups
      Find a buddy
      and lose weight.
      .

      Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.