The Capital City Hues - December 25, 2008 Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008

      Good Afternoon Everyone,

      In our December 25 issue, at news stands now, The Capital City Hues continues its focus Christmas and. Meet Edgar who with the help of his school counselor is making the transition from the streets to scholarship. We have photojournalistic looks at Santa’s visit to the Capitol City Lodge #2 and the Lussier Community Education Center. The Ebony Fashion Fair put on quite a show at the Madison Link’s fundraiser. And of course, we have our columns by Paul Barrows, Lang Kenneth Haynes, and Fabu and much, much more.

      Have a Safe New Year,

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues