The Capital City Hues - November 27 Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008

      Good Morning Everyone,

      In our November 27 issue, available at a newsstand near you, The Capital City Hues features Hair Battle, a search for the best hair styles Madison has to offer, happening on December 5 at the Orpheum Theater. We also take a look at the controversy surrounding the Dane County Sheriff’s offices relationship with ICE. The African American Health Network looks at the health needs of the African American community. Our photo journalistic essay features Centro Hispano’s annual banquet. And Wunk Sheek celebrates Veteran’s Day and Native American Heritage Month with their annual pow wow. And of course, we have our columns by Paul Barrows, Alfonso Zepeda-Capistr├ín, Lang Kenneth Haynes, Andrew Gramling and Heidi Pascual and much, much more.

      Have a Blessed Day,

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues