New Website!

  • Kent Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008

      Centro Hispano is proud to announce the deployment of a new website.  Hopefully you will find it easy to use.  We would like to thank Antonia Garcia-Breitweiser of Garcia, Haus Design, LLC for volunteering many hours to the project.

      www.chdc.us

      Saludos,

      Kenneth Craig

      Deputy Director/Subdirector

      Centro Hispano of Dane County

      phone: 608-255-3018

      fax: 608-255-2975

      www.chdc.us

      www.sonidossuaves.blogspot.com

      This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway.  Bob Dylan