Understanding MATC's Hiring Process- Q&A Session 11/19

  • Malika Monger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008

      Interested in a career with MATC?

      We want to share everything you need to know regarding our hiring process.

      We're ready to answer all your questions!

      Join us Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 5:30-7:30 pm

      South Madison Education Center (Villager Mall)
      2300 S. Park St., Madison, WI

      Learn About:

      The Application Process

      The Interview Process
      Position Openings
      Credentials required for different careers

      5:30—7:00 PM
      • Overview of MATC
      • Application and Hiring Processes

      7:00– 7:30 PM
      • Hands
      on Exploration of our Online Application System
      • Bring your application materials! Scanner is available

      Questions? Contact:
      Malika Monger
      Madison Area Technical College
      Diversity Recruitment & Employment Coordinator
      3550 Anderson Street
      Madison, WI.  53704
      Phone: 608-243-4449
      Fax: 608-246-6909