"En Vivo" Con Victor M. Arellano

  • Victor Arellano
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Folks:

      Join our program tomorrow from 8 - 9 a.m. to participate in a Latino round
      table with well known Latino personalities, Sal Carranza and Peter Munoz.
      We will be discussing the meaning of the new President Barack Obama to the
      Latino community. The Latino community is anxious to see a new era with
      Barack Obama at the head of this nation. Simply put, his agenda has
      promised to tackle immigration reform with a path to citizenship, as well as
      the DREAM ACT, which is so desperately needed if we are to achieve
      university education for our Latino youth. Please tune into 1480 AM, La
      Movida. Everyone is welcome to participate.

      Sincerely,

      Victor M. Arellano, Esq.
      Lawton & Cates, S.C.
      10 E. Doty Street, Suite 400
      P.O. Box 2965
      Madison, WI 53701-2965
      (608) 282-6237 - Telephone
      (608) 282-6252 - Facsimile

      The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the
      personal and confidential use of the designated recipient named above. This
      transmission may be an attorney-client communication, and as such is
      privileged and confidential. If the receiver of this transmission is not
      the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
      document in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
      copying of this message is strictly prohibited.