Elections Message

  • Salvador Carranza
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Latinos United for Change and Advancement (LUChA) and its members congratulate new President Elect Barack Obama and all new members of Congress, in particular our Wisconsin Congressional Delegation, and the new members of the Wisconsin Legislature.

      This is a historical election that has brought us enormous excitement and hope for the future.  These are challenging times, but we believe that we all share the ideals that were the cornerstone of President Elect Obama¬ís campaign and that will be essential for our future as a nation:  HOPE and UNITY.

      All of us united in a common purpose, with justice, humility, humanity and dignity for the most marginalized members of our society, and with unwavering  support and trust in our new President and Congressional representatives can turn that hope into reality for a better Nation and a better future for ALL.  UNIDOS SI SE PUEDE!!