The Capital City Hues - October 30 Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008

      Good Afternoon Everyone,

      In our October 30 issue available at a news stand near you, The Capital City Hues provides election coverage on the U.S. Presidential and 2nd Congressional District races plus information on the Madison Metropolitan School District referendum. Meet Reggie Bicha, the new secretary for the Wis. Dept. of Children and Families. We also feature the Top Ladies of Distinction’s Third Orchid Awards and TNT’s Water Bearer Awards. Learn about homeownership possibilities with Habitat for Humanity. And of course, we have our columns on the election by Paul Barrows, Alfonso Zepeda-Capistr├ín, Lang Kenneth Haynes, Martinez White, Fabu and Heidi Pascual and much, much more. And don’t forget to vote on November 4.

      Have a Blessed Day,

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues