RE: [wclah] Spanish Interpreter Positions Available

  • Peter Munoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008

      From: wclah@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wclah@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pagrape78
      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 11:01 AM
      To: wclah@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wclah] Spanish Interpreter Positions Available

      Spanish interpreter

      WHO WE ARE
      Connecting Cultures, Inc. is a dynamic organization that provides
      language access solutions and interpreting services to the Health
      Care industry. Our team of interpreters is trained to provide
      unsurpassed service to our customers and their patients. We strive
      to provide solutions that are in full compliance with current
      legislation and medical ethical practices. As a result, our services
      are constantly monitored and measured by interacting directly with
      patients and medical providers. For more information about
      Connecting Cultures, Inc. please visit us at www.connecting-
      cultures.com

      ABOUT THE POSITION
      We are looking for bilingual (English – Spanish) individuals to join
      our growing team of full-time Spanish interpreters in Green Bay ,
      Wisconsin . In your role as interpreter, you will report to the
      office manager, and will be responsible for facilitating
      communication between our customers and their clients who have
      limited English proficiency. You will also provide phone coverage
      for incoming calls, confirmations, reminders, verification and self
      development. Your typical workweek will be Monday through Friday
      from 8:00AM to 5:00PM with a rotating "on-call" schedule.

      WHAT WE OFFER
      As part of our team, you will be a full-time employee who will earn
      competitive wages in the industry and enjoy the following benefits:

      Paid interpreter training
      Health insurance
      Dental insurance
      Paid vacation
      Paid holidays
      Mileage assistance

      WHAT WE REQUIRE
      To be successful as an interpreter you must…
      Be 100% bilingual (English – Spanish). While previous
      interpreting experience is not required, the successful candidate
      must be able to interact in an environment that requires both
      languages to be used over an extended period of time.

      Have a high school diploma or equivalent

      Be willing to be on a rotating on-call schedule which could
      result in some evening and weekend interpreting hours.

      Have a vehicle in good working condition and appropriate
      liability auto insurance coverage.

      Have a valid driver's license

      Have the capacity to learn and retain medical terminology

      Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software

      Be able to adapt to constant change in the work day

      Enjoy working with a diverse group of people

      Always perform assigned duties with professionalism and
      integrity

      READY TO APPLY?
      Please submit a resume to careers@connecting- cultures. com or by
      regular mail to P.O. Box 262 , Little Chute, WI 54140. Let us know of
      your career interest by writing "Spanish Interpreter" in the subject
      of your email or cover letter.