Dane Dances Benefit

  • Gramling
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008

    • Victor Arellano
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
        JG:

        Are you still running our Park's add?

        Victor
        -----Original Message-----
        From: MadisonLUChA@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MadisonLUChA@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Gramling
        Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:26 AM
        To: Reflections
        Subject: [MadisonLUChA] Dane Dances Benefit

      • Gramling
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008

          Victor,

          Only when you tell me to, which hasn’t happened recently. Do you want to meet to change it up, perhaps get another quote? Or I can still run the Parks ad, whatever you choose. I haven’t run into you recently. I hope things are going better for you.

          Take Care,

          Jonathan Gramling

          Publisher & Editor

          The Capital City Hues

          "The News for ALL of Madison "

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2008

            After Nellie “Tiger” Travis and The Men and Black and MadiSalsa play at Dane Dances tonight,

            Join us for more fun at a benefit for Dane Dances at the Zor Shriners Hall, 575 Zor Shrine Place .

            The net proceeds go to Dane Dances. $25 gets you five hours of dancing to Nellie and

            The Men in Black, food and good times. We will be selling tickets at Dane Dances and a

            limited number of tickets may be available at the door.

            Jonathan Gramling

            Publisher & Editor

            The Capital City Hues

            "The News for ALL of Madison "