      From: "Rachel Strauch-Nelson" <rmstrauchnel@...>
      To: "Rachel Strauch-Nelson" <rmstrauchnel@...>
      Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 8:13:34 AM
      Subject: NEWS ADVISORY: Madison Schools to Release First Annual Report on Strategic Framework Today

      **NEWS ADVISORY**

      For Immediate Release: July 24, 2014

      Contact: Rachel Strauch-Nelson (608) 663-1903

      Madison Schools to Release First Annual Report on Strategic Framework Today

      Report details progress through year and student achievement outcomes

      The Madison Metropolitan School District will release its first annual report on the district’s strategic framework today at 11:00am at Sennett Middle School. Community members will join students, teachers, principals, families, board members and district staff to celebrate progress, review outcomes and preview the next school year. The report will detail student achievement outcomes and progress on all of the district’s goals.

      WHAT:             Release of Madison Schools first Annual Report

      WHEN:            11:00am

                              Today, Monday, July 28

      WHERE:         Sennett Middle School

                              502 Pflaum Road

      WHO:              Superintendent Jennifer Cheatham

                              Teachers

                              Students

      Principals

                              Parents