5484The Capital City Hues - November 14, 2013 Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Nov 18, 2013

      Good Morning Everyone,

           We hope you have a wonderful week. In our November 14th edition,  available at news stands today, former Madison Police Chief Noble Wray reflects on almost 30 years of service. Gospel superstar Marvin Sapp headlines the Ninth Annual Gospel Fest. PAMANA is organizing local Typhoon Haiyan relief efforts. The New Green Challenge is kicking off to promote sustainable lifestyles. Herencia Hispana celebrated Latino achievements. These are just some of the stories in Your Capital City Hues.

      Take Care!

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues