5192Re: [MadisonLUChA] My Daughter Alejandra I am so Proud! [1 Attachment]

  • Leila Pine
    May 12, 2013
      Felicidades!  Congratulations and best wishes, Sal!  Hope to see you soon.

      Leila

      On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Salvador Carranza <salcandresen@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Salvador Carranza included below]

      My Daughter Alejandra Master of Science on Education, I AM SO PROUD!!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      --

      “The world in which you were born is just one model of reality.  Other cultures are not failed attempts at being you; they are unique manifestations of the human spirit.”

      --Wade Davis, anthropologist and ethnobotanist

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic