Mystery Host Party featuring Mia Bella Candles!

  • Tammy M
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Come and enjoy a Scent-Sational afternoon. Be one of the first to get to see the new products!
      Sunday, November 6, 2011 2-4 PM
      9694 Madison Blvd Ste A1

      All attending guests will be put into a drawing to win the following:
      (hence the Mystery – who is our hostess?)

      * Hostess credit of 10% of Party Sales
      *Free Jar Candle
      *Ability to purchase any item of choice for 1/2 price!
      *Free Bella Bar

      The more people that come & shop.... the more I give away!!

      A few ways to get additional tickets:
      Book a show in November = 3 tickets
      Book a show in December = 2 tickets
      For every $20 on your order = 1 ticket
      Bring a guest = 1 ticket
      Bring an outside order = 1 ticket
      Watch Opportunity Video= 10 tickets

      There will be an "on-time" drawing at 2:04 p.m.
      Final drawings for the "mystery host(ess)" will begin at 3:45.
      Must be present to win.