Free Computer Repair/ Call from 9am to 7pm/ 256-797-4205/ Monday thru Saturday

  • ghwebb50
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2010
      I'm offering free computer repair to help those in need during these tough times. To qualify you must have a computer with xp, vista or windows 7. Computers will be repaired as good as new and usually within 4 days. You must bring the computer to my home. I've been living in Madison and Huntsville area all my life. Please ask for Gary. Sometimes I can even get your computer up and running over the phone.