my son's toys

  • Heather Congo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      My 3 year old son just went through his toys and chose a bag full that he would like to give to a child or children who don't have many toys.  Is there an organization where my son could actually take the toys himself so that he can learn about giving?  Or does anyone have any suggestions?  I really want to make this a learning experience for him.  It is difficult for him to understand unless he can do it himself...hope that makes sense.  Thank you for any suggestions!

      ~Heather

    • Kristy Stvens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
        Hannah Home is for Battered Women and there are drop off points all over the city. Or you can contact Kids to Love which is a foundation locally ran by Lee Marshall that helps Foster Children.

        Kristy

        Wife to my Retired Veteran Rick
        Step Army Mom to my Veteran Alex
        (He's almost home for good!)
        Step Mom to James who has ASD
        Mommy to my decade old little man Mackenzie
        Mommy to my princess Skylar (7)
        and Mommy to my wild child William (10 months)