Complete House Contents to get rid of!!!!

  • T Rosewell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010

      Complete House Clearance Sale at 208 Chantilly Lane, Madison, AL 35758. All must go by Friday July 9 at 7am. All sales are cash only please. Sale begins Saturday July 3 at 8am.

      Please note I will not be able to access the internet. My cell number is 256 417 2636.

      We have the following:

      2 Ashley Full Size Bedroom Suits in a blond wood finish each set comprising of frame, box spring, mattress, bedside table, double dresser and mirror. Paid about $1100, asking $600 or best offer.

      Ashley desk with revolving section on hutch in blond wood. Paid $600, asking $200 OBO

      Ashley filing cabinet/printer table in blond wood. $75 OBO

      Tv table blond wood $35 OBO

      Sofa and loveseat Paid $900 sell for $450

      Sit and ride Mower-Offers please.

      2 new/like new beds in bags Cost $80 sell for $20 each

      Large amount of kitchen equipment-plates etc –offers please

      Large amount of toiletries/perfumes-offers please

      Many other items

      To: MadisonAlabamaAreaCafe@yahoogroups.com
      From: tinarosewell@...
      Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:36:09 +0000
      Subject: [MadisonAlabamaAreaCafe] Beautifully upgraded home in Madison City at a reduced price!

      Hello fellow cafe members,

      I just wanted to let you know that we are selling our house in Madison. We have just put in new granite counters/under mount sink and brushed nickel faucet, new hardwoods, new tile, new Benjamin Moore paint, new trim and crown molding and new brushed nickel lighting. This was on top of all the other upgrades we had done previously including large addition, professional landscaping, sprinklers/2nd water meter, fencing and even a hot tub! The property sits on half an acre and is almost 3,500 square feet (more than what the link below states) and has a wonderful master bedroom. It is situated in a cul de sac, on a lovely quiet subdivision, with a clubhouse and a pool and the optional HOA is about $350 per year.

      We have not only done all these upgrades, but we have also reduced the price from $300,000 to $275,000!!!

      We have looked at all the comps for the area and we believe there is nothing that can match us in price per square foot with all we have done. If you or anyone you know are considering a move within the City of Madison in the Columbia/Liberty/Bob Jones School districts we would be happy to show you our home. Here is the link for you to take a look:

      http://www.valleymls.com/(tbr35l55ngjqj455o12micip)/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=302424

      Please contact me if I can be of any further help.

      Many thanks,

      Tina Rosewell.

    • randall culpepper
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010
        Hey Tina.  Did you sell your home?  Been praying you would.  We LOVED it.  I don't know if you remember me or not.  Being disabled, I NEED a riding mower.  What would you take?   Do you have a king size bed for sale?  Also, the toiletries...what would you take?  PLEASE let me know asap!  Thanks and God bless.

        Randy Culpepper

        "If people can't see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves; but when they attend to what He reveals, they are most blessed" (Proverbs 29:18, Message).