BOOK SALE TODAY ~ Madison

  • toomuch4ne12000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
      • BOOK AND MEDIA SALE TODAY.
      • CLEANING OUT THE EXCESS, ALL MUST GO
      • OLD VINYL ALBUMS
      • MOVIES
      • AND TONS OF BOOKS
      • 11:00AM UNTIL 3:00
      • 135 EASTVIEW DRIVE ~ MADISON, AL 35758
    • d
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
        I'm sorry I was didn't get your ad before I went to work.. will you still have the sale on Monday?? I would  love to come

        "God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
        --  Francois Marie Arouet (Voltaire)

        • 135 EASTVIEW DRIVE ~ MADISON, AL 35758