Side by Side Fridge for sale or trade

  • jrcpepper
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2010
      Only 2 years old and in great condition white in color. Will sell for $350.00 Firm. Worth more and paid $1,100.00 2 years ago. No less. Please email me for information. It has ice and water in the door, ice maker works great. Large door shelves in freezer and fridge, and glass spill proof shelves. Thanks.

      Will consider trade for a large TV in great shape or a king size bedroom suite in good shape.