Looking for...

  • Heather Congo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      I am looking for licensed foster parents in the area of madison/huntsville/athens.  My husband has a student at Bob Jones high school in need of one.  Please let me know ASAP if you are licensed and would be willing to take on a teenager OR if you know someone who would. Thank you so much!

      ~Heather

      Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. --1 Peter 3:15