summer need

  • Heather Congo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
      We are looking for someone to mow our home lawn (perhaps a high schooler looking for some extra money?)  Please respond (email) if you know someone, and we can talk details over the phone.  We live off highway 31 between Decatur and Athens, about a 10-15 minute drive from county line road, Madison.  Thank you!

      ~Heather

    • T Rosewell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
        Hi Heather,

        My realtors son's mow lawns. His name is Johnny Carlysle and his number is 509 5188.

        Thanks,
        Tina.

        To: MadisonAlabamaAreaCafe@yahoogroups.com
        From: writing2escape@...
        Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 05:33:57 -0700
        Subject: [MadisonAlabamaAreaCafe] summer need

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
          Hi,

          I just wanted to let you all know our house is for sale. It was valued at 325K, but we have it on for 299K. We have an open house on July 12. You can go to www.valleymls.com and enter the MLS number 302424 or you can copy and paste: http://www.valleymls.com/(mh4cvk45h2i1v4ykjukkzr45)/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=302424 and it should take you there directly.

          We are going to miss all you wonderful people in this area.

          Tina.