Book Club

  • Heather Congo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2009
      Hello again! I wanted to extend another invitation to any adult ladies out there that would be interested in joining our book club. For our first book, we decided to read The Thief and the Dogs, which is this year's Big Read in Huntsville. We had a good first meeting. We plan on attending some of the events surrounding the Big Read. We are going to be reading Lolita by Vladamir Nabokov for our next meeting which will be held in mid-April. If you would like to join us, please email me at writing2escape@....

      Thank you!
      ~Heather