Re: [MadisonAlabamaAreaCafe] Vendors Wanted

  • inlovewithamemory
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2013
      Hi! I would love to have more information about the event. I have a small business where I make bows and accessories.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 8, 2013, at 1:26 PM, "Tammy M" <tammydmc183@...> wrote:

      Vendors wanted for Save the Tatas Shopalooza at Monrovia Community Center(Indoors) on June 15.2013. Vendor fee is $35.00 Payable to Susan G Komen 3day plus a door prize/silent auction item of any value. Email me for more info, vendor agreement and fee payment instructions.
      The following vendors are confirmed but other companies/hand-crafted items or businesses welcome!
      Scentsy
      Mary Kay
      Stampin up
      Mia Bella Candles
      31 Gifts
      Origami Owl

    • tammy mccarty
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2013
      Hi.
      Here is the vendor agreement and payment info. if you are interested, you can pay your fee online and email the form back. Or you can print the form and send a check to the address on the form.

      Enjoy Your Day,
      Tammy McCarty
      Future Director, Mia Bella Candles
      256-425-6448
      http://www.loves2burn.com/
      Visit daily to enter our free drawing for a 16oz  Gourmet Candle and Bath Bar.
      Team Members Wanted.  Save Money on Your Candles and Make Money When You Share The Candles With Others!   Ask Me How!!!!!!!  Or Click Here