Blondies Boutique is now open!

  • Tammy M
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2012
      Blondies Boutique is Now Open!
      7535 Wall Triana Hwy # D
      Madison, Al
      256-430-4489
      Open:
      Tuesday Thru Saturday 10AM to PM
      Shop at Blondie's Boutique for a personal approach to your home fragrance and gift giving needs. We offer an extensive line of Home Fragrance items including Tarts, Warmers and All natural candles. With over 100 scents available, we have something for everyone. Need a great unique gift? You can choose gift baskets from our collection or create your own basket for a more personal any occasion gift.

      Visit us on facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/shopblondiesboutique