FS Misc Items Athens Alabama

  • jmiles6907
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Kirby Sentria Vaccum- $1500 negotiable
      Vaccum+Shampoo, all original accessories. 2 bags, shampoo. No longer need it don't have carpet in our house.

      Canon Pixma Pro 9000 PRINTER - Price: 175.00 OBO

      Conan the barbarian Airbrushed Painting
      Framed 20x24 on black velvet. It was airbrushed in Korea.
      Asking Price: 70.00 negotiable

      Brass Eagle 34 inch wing span, 23 inches hight
      Asking $100

      1991-1996 Football Cards
      Asking $250 negotiable.
      Many football cards for sale mainly from '91-'96
      *will send list if interested*
      Over 900 cards in all..
      Cards Makers Ranging from
      AAA Sports Wild Card To Upperdeck Team MVP
      ~SEND ME AN OFFER IF INTERESTED~

      Arthur court grape footed plate with glass dome (Never used)
      Asking 50.00 OBO