Real Estate

  • misscalliegirl75
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hello everyone!
      My name is Monica Thrasher. I'm a real estate agent with RE/MAX
      Madsion and the Joe Deleman Team. It was a slow year and I could
      really use some help getting my name out there. I've been with RE/MAX
      for three years, but just started at the Madison office. If you know
      of anyone who is planning on selling or purchasing a home, please pass
      my information along. For every referal you send me, you'll recieve a
      $50 gift card to the resturant of your choice. If you list your home
      with our team, we offer a $500 gift card to Lowes or Home Depot.
      I look forward to helping you and all your friends with all of your
      Real Estate needs.
      Thanks,
      Monica Thrasher
      694-4079