95Many Items For Sale Athens/Madison, Alabama

  • jmiles6907
    Mar 4, 2011
      All Price negotiable. If interested in please make an offer.

      Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Printer * MUST SELL* Description I have a Canon Pixma Pro 9000 in amazing shape
      used maybe a dozen times.
      Asking for $275 OR *OBO* WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS.

      Seven Checkpoints books Description I have two of the Seven Checkpoints books, the one for Youth Leaders and also the Student Journal. There is nothing wrong with these books, but have not used them in several years. I'm asking $30 for both.

      The Learning Equation Prealgebra - Price: 15.00

      Bridging the Gap College Reading (7th Edition) - Price: 10.00
      does have some answers in it, but not many.

      GE Gas Stove Stove Description anything, send a offer.
      GE Gas Stove - Price: 250.00 NEGOTIABLE!
      Details for GE Gas Stove Stove model # RGB745BEA5AD
      Its a super deluxe model - self cleaning gas stove
      Its fairly new and then has sat for five years.

      Conan the barbarian Airbrushed Painting
      Framed 20x24 on black velvet. It was airbrushed in Korea.
      Asking $75 negotiable

      Womens Cycling Shorts - Paid $15.00 - Make an offer if interested.
      Black in color with yellow line down sides. Size Large- from Performance

      1991-1996 Football Cards
      Asking $300 negotiable.
      Many football cards for sale mainly from '91-'96
      *will send list if interested*
      Over 900 cards in all..
      Cards Makers Ranging from
      AAA Sports Wild Card To Upperdeck Team MVP

      Evergreen with Reading: A Guide to Writing Sixith Edition $10
      Description Little used, but still a good book.

      Silver ring , 5 Cubic Zirconias size 11 I think - $25

      Gold ring 17 Cubic Zirconias size 10-10.5 I think - $35

      Bluebird of happiness Art Glass Figurine 1994
      E-bay prices vary from 5.99 - 35.00
      (single large figurine)
      Asking $30.00 signed on bottom.

      Arthur court grape footed plate with glass dome (Never used)
      Asking 50.00 ( What amazon is asking)

      Scott's Collectables " Joy Angel Candle Holders"
      Never used, still in original box. Asking $15.00

      Avon bunny napkin holder
      Still in original box w/ napkins.
      Never used. Asking $15.00

      2 Flower Bud Vases St. Paulo 4" Crystal Stylesetter
      Asking $15.00

      Game Boy Color - Teal $15.00
      Tetris Dx
      Tetris Plus
      Pac-Man - (Special Color Edition)
      Gex: Enter the Gecko
      Stuart Little: The Journey Home
      Super Mario Brothers Deluxe ( game playes good but the outside condionion is looking bad)
      Mad Catz Universal Car Adapter
      Carrying Case
      Also 4 game cases
      Nyko Worm Light: Atomic Purple
      Asking for $25 for everything, do have pictures on request.

      HUGE Entertainment Center
      5 shelves on each side (2 sides) / doors below, Place for TV (32 inch TV) & DVD/DVR/Playstation/ Top shelve above everything, pictures upon request.
      74" wide by 72" height.
      Asking $100 needs to be assembly required
      All Prices are negotiable / make an offer

      Ronni Nicole by Ouida Dress
      Purple sequin dress
      Size 14 Asking $10.00

      Studio C Petites $15
      White & Green dress.
      Size 12 Petite

      Black velvet dress -$10
      Black square patches on it.
      Size L

      Connected Petite Dress -$10
      Connected Petite
      Red and Black flowers
      Size 8 Petite

      My Michelle Blue Flower Dress - $15
      Worn maybe 6 times.
      Light blue dress with darker blue overlay, very very pretty.
      Size M

      Red Tobias & Co Dress - $25.00
      Big red bow on front, very very nice dress, original tags still on dress. Never got to wear it. It does have a small cut that needs to be fixed.
      Size 14

      Michelangelo Prom Dress -$50.00
      Lilac/lavender flower dress & handbag
      Has a few spots on bottom of dress but nothing a dry cleaning can't take out.
      Amazing dress. Top has light purple see-threw over real top that goes all the way to the bag and goes into a "draped back". a A gorgeous gown.
      Size 14
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic