      From: Heather Congo <writing2escape@...>
      To: Madisoncafe <MadisonAlabamaAreaCafe@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, July 30, 2010 8:01:16 AM
      Subject: [MadisonAlabamaAreaCafe] my son's toys

      My 3 year old son just went through his toys and chose a bag full that he would like to give to a child or children who don't have many toys.  Is there an organization where my son could actually take the toys himself so that he can learn about giving?  Or does anyone have any suggestions?  I really want to make this a learning experience for him.  It is difficult for him to understand unless he can do it himself...hope that makes sense.  Thank you for any suggestions!

      ~Heather

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic