110James Clemens Football

  • burnleyl
    Apr 30, 2014
    On Saturday, May 3, 2014 from 10am to 5pm our James Clemens Football team is hosting our 2nd Annual Mattress Sale fundraising event. This event has been VERY successful in school districts nationally and locally over the last 8 years. Our Program earned over $5000 from this event last year. We are excited to have the event again in 2014.

    The mattresses are extremely high quality and have outstanding full replacement warranties. They are made in the USA! Top Brands are available including Simmons and Restonic. Delivery is available, as is layaway. All styles and sizes are available for you to lay on including plush, firm, pillow-tops, memory foam, latex, and gel beds. They are brand new with full factory warranties.

    The mattresses are also deeply discounted at 30%-60% below retail stores! 20 mattress sets will be on display, prices range from $249 to $2000. Prices go up from one set to another approximately $75….so we have something for everyone. You can also purchase a mattress only if you don’t need the box spring.

    If you are in the market for a mattress set, or if you know someone who might need a mattress, please help spread the word.

    Our event is Saturday, May 3rd, from 10am to 5pm at James Clemens High School in the Auxiliary Gym. You can save a lot of money on a mattress set and support the kids in the football program. Please tell your friends about this event and help support The Jets!