Sweater Trade?

  • cittykat99
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Hi, I went to go put on my Slytherin costume this morning and found that my sweater is waaaay too big on me now. It's a XXL. I need a Medium or at the very least a Large. So if you've got one and you've found you put on some weight and want to trade me, I'd love to make arrangements!

      http://www.whimsicalley.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=60175B02

      This is the exact sweater I have, I went to Whimsic Alley in person to buy it a few years ago. My sweater is in like new condition, it's only been worn a handful of times, and washed perhaps 3 times.

      Also, I'm located in Orange County, CA. So if you're local, all the better and we can meet up to exchange. But if you're out of the area I have no problem doing a swap by mail.

      -Sarah Ashley