Noble Collection Retail Stores Worldwide

  • darth_eagle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      Okay this is a bit OT but it's related to Harry Potter =P

      For those in US (or elsewhere in the world), do you have any idea where are the Noble Collection Retail Stores are located at?

      I know there is one in Dubai (The Dubai Mall) and another in London; both which my friend had gone to and gotten some of the NC Collectibles there.

      My friend's sister will be going to US for 6-weeks University Student-Exchange Program soon and we thot of asking her to get some stuffs for us assuming there is a NC Retail Store in US or the area she's going to.
      (The other option is of course to order it online and have it delivered to her temporary accomodation address)

      Thanks :)

      Fatimah
    • Dianne Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
        I have occasionally seen a few of their products in stores, but I am not aware of a specific Noble Collection retail store in the US.

        Sent from my iPhone