Re: [MadameMalkins] head, meet keyboard.

  • BaiShengLi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2012
      You're getting though :)

      Laura and Chachi proud parents of
      Alexander 7.14.02 http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/q/qilin/
      and Tristan 5.3.07 http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/q/qi2

      ________________________________
      From: velvet_kerfuffle <resa42a@...>
      To: MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:21 AM
      Subject: [MadameMalkins] head, meet keyboard.

      Oh good grief. If there's a moderator reading this, HALP! I can't make heads or tails with this new Yahoo and it's giving me a bizarre errors. Are my messages getting through? The members list says I'm not on there but I've been a subscriber nearly since this list began. I originally was writing to say that I had an odd email address but was actually a person, just a lurking person. Now I'm a much aggrieved and certainly not lurking person o.O

      As I mentioned in a post that just crashed my email client, the last time I checked Yahoo through their website was probably half a decade ago. It's a lot different now and that's somehow affecting my subscriptions, I think. So I unsubbed with the old addy and subbed directly with this new one in the hopes that it will work. Is it working?

      Angela

    • dancelass
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2012
        I'm reading you :) I hate computers. Of course, I have the feeling magic would be tricky in the same way.