also not a spambot *g*

  • Angela Lai Torikka
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2012
      Hey there! Just saw that post about chiming in if you're not a spambot.
      I have an alphanumeric name as a legacy of my very first Prodigy address
      and rather like its anonymity so have kept it to this day *g* So... hi!
      Hehe...

      Angela
      lurking costume designer
      (http://fashion.velvetkerfuffle.net/)
    • Kenneth Livingston
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 25, 2012
        Not. A. Spambot. *veet whir* Repeating.

        Ken > To: MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com
        > From: resa42a@...
        > Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:40:23 +0300
        > Subject: [MadameMalkins] also not a spambot *g*
        >
        > Hey there! Just saw that post about chiming in if you're not a spambot.
        > I have an alphanumeric name as a legacy of my very first Prodigy address
        > and rather like its anonymity so have kept it to this day *g* So... hi!
        > Hehe...
        >
        > Angela
        > lurking costume designer
        > (http://fashion.velvetkerfuffle.net/)

      • Bowker,Cynthia M
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 25, 2012
          Me neither, last time I checked :)

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Cynthia Bowker
          Library IT
          University of Florida
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 25, 2012
            Not a spambot, just an odd email address. :)

            -- Tracey Sebold

            On Apr 25, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Kenneth Livingston <undrhil@...> wrote:

            > Not. A. Spambot. *veet whir* Repeating.
            >
            > Ken > To: MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com
            > > From: resa42a@...
            > > Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:40:23 +0300
            > > Subject: [MadameMalkins] also not a spambot *g*
            > >
            > > Hey there! Just saw that post about chiming in if you're not a spambot.
            > > I have an alphanumeric name as a legacy of my very first Prodigy address
            > > and rather like its anonymity so have kept it to this day *g* So... hi!
            > > Hehe...
            > >
            > > Angela
            > > lurking costume designer
            > > (http://fashion.velvetkerfuffle.net/)

            > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
            > Rodney King looks back on infamous riots
            > Privacy Policy

          • Valerie Carpenter
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 26, 2012
              Just a regular person here.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 26, 2012
                Me too, 100% real :)
                --
                Rebecca V

              • sylthenia n'Faera
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 27, 2012
                  Heh, not a spambot, either, just a big-time lurker!

                  @Angela, I have my old Prodigy ID...somewhere. I still have my original prodigy.net email addy, though, and do use it, for other things

                • Jennifer Ringer
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 28, 2012
                    Well, I can't seem to find the beginning of this email thread... But I don't wanna lose my membership to this group, so I thought I'd check in saying I'm real... ;)

                    Sent from my iPad