Ravenclaw sweater questions

  • knhicn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      So I am currently looking to buy a Ravenclaw sweater to finish my Ravenclaw school uniform thing. Im aiming to have it by the weekend of since that is for the quidditch halloween party at my school. My question is based on everybody's experiences ordering the sweaters online and the quality of them?
      Im am looking at:
      Alivans
      Whimsic Alley

      Are they worth it quality wise? or should I just suck it up and buy the Lochaven at the christmas-year-round2 ebay store

      Is there another place I should look?