Selling Gryffindor Robes

  • entmaiden26@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Hello Everyone,
      Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I am selling two sets of Gryffindor robes. The first set should fit most adults, and the second is extra large, made for a really big buy and I think should work for most adult males. Each were only worn once to the Deathly Hallows book release.

      I am would like to sell them for $70 each

      I also have some great accessories I need to sell
      Noble Collection Professor Minerva McGonagall wand 20.00
      Noble Collection Neville Longbottom wand 20.00
      Gryffindor Tie with house crest 10.00
      Gryffindor House Scarf 10.00
      Trevor the Toad 5.00

      Check out the pictures