Re: Harry Potter's trunk and books

  • M
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 10, 2011
      First of all I am amazed by the quality you put into these sets. What dedication and hard work! They're very beautiful.

      Secondly I see your selling your sets (makes me even more amazed) but I was wondering if I could buy some not in a set. For example I wouldn't want the trunk and a few of the books. Would that be possible?