Harry Potter Gryffindor House Sweater with free Deathly Hallows Necklace on Ebay

  • akanechan982
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2011
      I bought this sweater a while back from Whimsic Alley. It was too big but instead of attempting a return because of the issues of their delivery time and lack of refunding me for a Tie they were out of stock of with out me filing a paypal claim... I just hung on to it and instead bought a Lochaven cardigan for my costume...

      So this is a like new size Mens Medium/Womens Extra Large Gryffindor house sweater with the stripes in the style of Prisoner of Azkaban and later films. (stripes on sleeves and waist)

      its up on ebay for low starting bid and includes one of my Deathly Hallows necklaces for free. Figured someone might want it for a costume in time for the release of the second Deathly Hallows film in July!!

      [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150597769850[/url]

      Note its not as accurate as the Lochaven ones obviously but its TONS cheaper :)