WTB: Commissioning a Sorcerers Stone style Gryffindor Quidditch robe?

  • akanechan982
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2011
      Are there any seamstresses out there taking commissions? I am nearing the end of my quidditch costume progress and while I can sew little items, something as large as a robe is beyond my skill and patience :)

      I'm sewing my own pads from fake leather material..

      Is there anyone recommended out there by this fine group of folks to order a Gryffindor quidditch robe commission from in the style of Sorcerers Stone?

      I'd consider ordering one of the newer style with names and stripes as well...

      Thanks for any points in the right direction!