aeternitas2011

  • orko33
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      hi guys i wanted to tell about a small con being put on by us in hpma (harry potter massachuetts). it's called aeternitas2011 its in laconia,nh from april 28th-may 1st 2011. if we sell out the whole hotel is ours. there will be programming, hogwarts classes, a ball, fashion show, wrock, and a cos play photo event taking place at a real castle. and so much more. we are also still looking for people to more programming and classes so submit your ideas. right now the price is only $90 (us) and on jan. 16th it jumps up $120. hope to see you there. check it out at www.aeternitas2011.org